These days, there seems to be a cream for everything, from wrinkle reduction to moisturizing and acne treatment. Thankfully, MSM lotion does all of this and more! This all-natural skin care product contains organic sulfur. It works with your body to boost collagen production and repair damaged tissue, all while leaving your skin with a deeply moisturized glow. Ditch the chemical additives and multiple bottles, and learn about the top 7 benefits of incorporating MSM lotion into your existing skin care routine.
What is MSM Lotion?
Natural skin care solutions are gaining in popularity as people look to ditch additives like parabens and phthalates commonly found in many popular skin care products. MSM, or methylsulfonylmethane, has recently gained attention for its natural health and beauty benefits. The organic form of sulfur often referred to as the “beauty mineral,” is naturally produced by the human body, holding together amino acid chains like glue, which is essential for tissue health.
When people think of sulfur, an unpleasant smell may come to mind, but MSM is a white, odorless crystalline powder that is highly soluble in water. It can be ingested in powder form or capsules, to help relieve joint pain or detox the body, but applying it in lotion form directly to your skin will result in a smoother, younger looking complexion. Because it is free of harmful ingredients, MSM lotion is the perfect product to integrate into your skin care routine, especially if you have sensitive skin. It’s the ideal way to naturally maintain healthy skin.
Learn more about MSM Organic Lotion from Organique by JL Faces here!
How Will My Skin Benefit From Using MSM Lotion?
There are so many benefits MSM has to offer. When taken orally, MSM is known to increase flexibility, detox naturally, and even improve the strength of hair and nails. In lotion form, MSM packs a serious punch in a small bottle, doing the job of several creams and lotions in one. The top 7 benefits of MSM lotion are:
- MSM lotion is formulated to boost collagen and keratin production. Collagen provides the structural support for our skin. Without it, skin will sag and dry out, causing wrinkles to form. While our bodies naturally produce collagen, that production decreases with age, beginning in our 20’s and 30’s. MSM helps to naturally boost production of collagen and keratin. Along with Vitamin C, skin will begin to have a healthier, more beautiful glow.
- MSM lotion is a natural anti-inflammatory, which can aid in detoxification. Sulfur needs to be present for the body to break down toxins and remove waste. When MSM lotion is applied to the skin, puffiness, redness, discoloration, and even swelling are significantly diminished.
- MSM lotion has a softening and deep penetrating effect when applied directly to the skin. Rather than staying on the surface of the skin, MSM sinks many layers deep, making the benefits longer lasting than other topical creams.
- MSM lotion reduces fine lines and wrinkles. When integrated into your skin care routine, along with cleansing, exfoliating, and moisturizing, MSM lotion makes skin appear smoother and more firm. You’ll have the youthful complexion you desire without the need for invasive treatments!
- MSM lotion helps repair damaged skin tissue. Scarring from acne, burns, and surgeries can see significant improvement with MSM lotion. Newer scarring could become barely visible and even older scars will be diminished with consistent use.
- MSM lotion can help combat symptoms of common skin conditions. People suffering from eczema, acne, and psoriasis see improvement as MSM reduces redness, itchiness, and dryness while repairing damaged tissue.
- MSM lotion is a powerful moisturizer. Because it can penetrate many layers of skin with topical use, the skin remains deeply hydrated for longer periods of time. The result is a smoother, more youthful complexion. MSM is the ideal lotion for anyone suffering from chronically dry skin.
Integrating MSM Lotion into Your Skin Care Routine
A true beauty mineral, MSM lotion is the ideal product to integrate into your skin care routine right now. By boosting your body’s natural collagen and keratin production, MSM lotion will leave your skin looking smoother, with fewer wrinkles and fine lines. Because it’s free of harsh chemicals like parabens and phthalates, MSM lotion is perfect for sensitive skin, and can even repair damage from acne scarring and other skin conditions. Its ability to penetrate deeply means that these benefits are longer lasting, as well. Try it for yourself and see the power of sulfur at work on your own skin!